Marinating the lamb in pomegranate balsamic is the secret!
Marinate your choice of meat even longer than 2 hours for optimal flavor!
- 1 lb. lamb loin chops
- salt and pepper
- 3 TBsp. Pour Olive’s Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil
- 3 TBsp. Pour Olive’s Pomegranate Balsamic
- 1 bunch kale, chiffonade
- Pomegranate seeds and walnuts for garnish
(extra Oil and Balsamic for finishing the dish)
- Marinate lamb, or choice of meat, in Olive Oil and Balsamic for 2 to 6 hours.
- Heat a saute pan or cast iron skillet till almost smoking. Season meat cuts with salt and pepper and place in pan. Cook about 2 – 3 mins. on each side for medium-rare or more time to preferred doneness.
Baste with marinade as it cooks. Remove and rest for 8 to 10 mins (preserves juices!)
- In the same skillet, saute kale till wilted. Use additional Oil and Balsamic to taste.
- Serve chops over kale and garnish with pomegranate seeds and walnuts.