Both our Olive oil and Balsamic make this a truly sweet treat! Change out the type of fruit puree or balsamic to your liking!
- 2 cups full fat, thick yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups thawed mango puree (or fruit puree of choice)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Pour Olive’s Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Pour Olive’s Key Lime White Balsamic
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk all ingredients together until sugar completely dissolves.
- Churn mixture according to manufacturer’s instructions.
Serve right away as soft serve or transfer to an airtight container and harden in freezer for 4 to 5 hours.
(Freezing in several smaller containers will greatly reduce hardening time.)