A touch of quality balsamic adds a flavor boost!
This recipe comes to you from Samantha Eaton of Healthy Eaton!
- 1 lb grass-fed beef or bison
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Pour Olive’s infused vinegar (such as Neapolitan Herb, Traditional, or Fig).
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon each: garlic powder, onion powder
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and using your hands or a fork, gently mix together. Handle the meat as little as possible – the more you work it, the tougher it gets.
- Gently shape (don’t firmly press) mixture into burgers about equal size. Using your thumb, make a shallow indentation in the center of each burger to prevent puffing up during cooking.
- Grill or cook on a skillet over medium, on one side for about 3 minutes – flip – and 4 to 5 minutes on the other side
- Enjoy with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and onions. Try with mushrooms, swiss, and crunchy onions. Whatever toppings you’d like!