Light, refreshing and filling!
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp Pour Olive’s Red Wine vinegar
- 1 tsp agave nectar or honey
- 3 tbsp Pour Olive’s Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- 1– 14oz can whole hearts of palm, drained and sliced cross wise into 1/4” rounds
- 2 large oranges, supreme
- 1/2 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado sliced
- Arugula and mint
- Dressing- whisk all ingredients together.
- Salad- compose ingredients then drizzle with dressing OR simply toss it all together in a bowl
Recipe and photo courtesy of Jen Lewis of Jen Lewis Events. She is a private chef and has a great IG account. Check her out @cookingfresh for more amazing recipes and ideas.