Fast, healthy, and delicious!
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in 1″ pieces
- 1 cup whole milk plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup Pour Olive’s Garlic olive oil
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon Pour Olive’s A-Premium white balsamic
- 1 tsp oregano (fresh or dried)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place the marinade ingredients into a bowl and whisk thoroughly. Add chicken and marinade into a ziplock bag or large bowl with a cover. Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
- To cook the chicken, prepare a grill for indirect cooking, or preheat the oven to 400 F. The chicken can be cooked on skewers or in a single layer on a greased broiler pan.
- If grilling, place the skewered chicken on the grill over indirect heat, turn every two minutes to cook all sides of the chicken, approximately 8 minutes in total. Remove and allow to rest briefly while covered.
- If broiling in the oven, either skewer the chicken or place in a single layer on a mesh cooking rack or broiler pan. Cook the chicken on the top rack at 450 F. for 6 minutes, then turn the broiler on for an additional 4 minutes of broiling. Turn the chicken to brown each side. Serve immediately.
Pairs great with our Roasty Lemon & Garlic Potatoes and a fresh salad!