Packed with antioxidants from our Fresh, Extra Virgin Olive oil
Use any fruit and balsamic pairing you’d like- make it custom!
- 2 cups frozen fruit (we used blueberries)
- 1/3 cup Strawberry Balsamic (or your choice)
- 1 fresh banana, cut up
- 1 cup packed fresh baby kale
- 1/4 cup PO’s Robust extra virgin olive oil, like our high oleocanthal Hojiblanca oil (that means high antioxidant!)
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- Soak the chia seeds in 1/3 cup Strawberry Balsamic for at least 20 minutes prior to making the recipe.
- Add the soaked chia seeds, olive oil and banana to the blender jar and blend to a smooth consistency. Add the baby kale and frozen blueberries to the jar and process until completely smooth.
Makes 2 generous portions or 4 smaller servings