So good, you’ll want them every Sunday morning!
- 1 – 1/2 C milk
- 1 C pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp Pour Olive’s Butter Infused Olive oil (or oil of choice)
- 2 Tbsp white vinegar
- 2 C all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar (or other sugar of choice)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp all spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 to 2 tbsp butter olive oil or other to cook pancakes
- Mix all wet ingredients in a larger bowl (milk through vinegar).
- Combine all dry ingredients in a separate bowl then mix into the wet ingredients. Don’t over mix, a few lumps should remain. Batter will be loose but somewhat thick.
- Heat skillet or electric flat-top with a light coating of olive oil.
- Drop spoon fulls of batter, well spaced, onto skillet and lightly spread them out. Allow to cook till bubbles just start to show around the edge then flip. Cook till set, only a minute or two.
- Serve hot with your choice of toppings- syrup, jelly, whipped cream, Big Spoon Roaster’s nut butter, or butter & powdered sugar.
You can also use our Blood Orange olive oil or Classic olive oil instead of the butter oil!
Pro Tip: if you have too much batter just make more pancakes, allow to cool, then store in the freezer for next weekend 😉