An easy salad and dressing that’ll make your guests gawk! Perfect for dinner or to please an entire party crowd!
- 2 bunches kale
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 ears sweet corn, shucked and kernels cut from cob
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4oz chevre
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup PO Blueberry balsamic vinegar (or PO Traditional Aged Balsamic)
- 1 Tablespoon honey, Cloister Honey is excellent
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- salt and pepper
- 6 Tablespoons PO Ultra Premium extra virgin olive oil (you could also use Lemon EVOO for additional flavor)
For the Blueberry-Balsamic Vinaigrette: add all ingredients except PO extra virgin olive oil to a food processor or blender then pulse to roughly chop blueberries. Turn processor on then slowly stream in oil.
Tear kale leaves from stems, cut or tear into bite sized pieces, and then wash and spin dry. Add to a large bowl then sprinkle with salt and massage with fingers for two minutes, or until kale is dark green and tender. May want to do 2 batches.
Divide kale between plates then top with corn, blueberries, tomatoes, chevre, almonds, and Blueberry-Balsamic Vinaigrette.
Serve and enjoy!
The Blueberry-Balsamic Vinaigrette will keep in the cooler for a few days for you to enjoy again. May need to be re-whisked.